Next time you go on your daily government approved walk, bring a small container to collect pebbles, moss and sandy dirt under the moss you collect. This is a garden idea for those that do not have green thumbs or want plants but do not have time/space etc for them as moss requires little care and is beautiful. This is also a fun idea to engage children with nature in quarantine.
- Container of choosing
- Spray bottle
- Silt/dirt (more sandy dirt)
- Cool rocks/energy stones
- Anything you want in your moss garden!
- Place layer of pebbles in containers of choice
- Place a thin layer of sandy dirt.
- Spray and sprinkle water to moisten dirt.
- Lay moss over dirt. Use a tweezer to put it into the desired place.
- Moss can be broken into different sizes as well.
- To create terrain layer pebbles over the first layer of pebbles and dirt then place moss.
- Mist the top layer of moss again or sprinkle with water.
- Add any decorations that you want.