As many of us continue to adjust to the changes in our lives shaped by COVID-19, we thought it would be a good idea to inform you all on more resources that can be a help to you. Use them to help in any aspect of your life whether it is simply to explore or to help make this change easier.
- Spectrum: Spectrum is offering FREE broadband and WiFi internet access to students impacted by COVID-19. To enroll, call: 1-844-488-8395
- Comcast: New customers are eligible for 60 days of complimentary internet essentials service.
- AT&T: They will be waiving internet data coverage for customers who do not already have unlimited internet access.
- BeeLine Reader: Free access to BeeLine’s plugin for Chrome. It helps students read on screen. It has been noted to also help those with dyslexia, ADHD, and autism. If you feel you’d benefit from this, please ask your teacher to email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access for all students in your class.
- Disney’s Free Tutorials: Free online tutorials for those with a creative interest. https://www.khanacademy.org/humanities/hass-storytelling/imagineering-in-a-box
- Unity: Free access to interactive lessons, tutorials, and projects for learning game development. https://store.unity.com/academic/unity-student
- Supercook: Enter ingredients that you have at your disposal and supercook will recommend recipes and provide the steps along the way. https://www.supercook.com/#/recipes