Interested in learning how to make an iced mocha from the comfort of your own home?
If so, you’re in luck.
Here’s what you will need to get you started: 3 glasses, coffee maker, ground coffee, ice, cocoa powder, almond milk (or milk of choice), and water.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Fill another glass with 3 tsps of cocoa powder.
- Add hot water (about a fifth of a cup) to the cocoa powder container to create a paste by mixing with a spoon.
- Add 1 ½ cups of almond milk (or whatever your preferred milk is) into the paste. Mix again.
- Brew 1 shot of ground coffee.
- Mix the glass with ice, brewed coffee, and the mixed paste together.