Money is the number one cause of stress for most people, so having a little extra can really do wonders for peace of mind. For a lot of people, their regular job just doesn’t do the job (ha get it) to alleviate the stress they feel. In comes the side hustle. Some can be done right from your computer, and some make use of talents or hobbies that a regular job can’t. Be careful of the sites you use because some of them can be scams or require money to use. Below are some examples of side hustles that you can make use of.
- Transcribing- You can sit at your computer and just type what you hear! With everyone at home now, there may be wait list for certain platforms like Rev.com
- Fill out online surveys- While this may take a while, it can definitely pay off in the end, especially if you are bored and have nothing to do, or if you have small pockets of time. I even earned a $25 Amazon from doing surveys!
- Inbox Dollars
- Opinion Outpost
- Research/Focus groups-Many companies look for people to be a part of focus groups and you can get paid around $100 per focus group.
- Quick Thoughts
- Medical Research Studies- Many universities look for people of all ages for research studies. From brain studies to weight loss studies, the range of the studies is immense and many of them pay. You could get anywhere from $20-$300 for participation depending on the length of the study and what is required during participation. Be specific in your Google searches though, such as “young adult research study”.
- Become a Virtual Assistant/Do Data Entry- You can do these things from the comfort of your computer. Some have require hours and require some legwork to get, but can be beneficial for some extra money.
- UpWork- REQUIRES SOME $ INVESTMENT
Happy side hustling!